Terms & Conditions
- Return postage costs must be covered by the customer
- Please use the contact page if you need to make a return
- Damaged items can be returned within 14 days of the delivery date to be attended to.
- If your item arrives damaged please take a photograph and send it to us immediately, replacement CANNOT be given on damaged items which have been fail to meet this criteria.
- Please note that whilst we do everything we can to provide the most efficient and best service on the market, should you item arrive to us in a different condition to which you shipped it, Dan's Pokestop can not be held liable for differences in grade expectations, nor do we notifiy you of minor damage on collectables, we do however contact you should a collectable arrive with sustainable damage to allow you to make a descision as to whether you would like to continue with your grading.
- Cosmetically damaged items can be returned under the unwanted items clause. Cosmetic damage is defined as but not limited to small dents or tears in the cellophane/small dents in tins
- Postage costs on damaged items will be paid by us at the original postage cost
- If you wish to cancel an order please use the contact us page and supply your order number. If the order has already been despatched please note that we are unable to cancel your submission or amend it.
- Submission Service Level:
Here at Dan's Pokestop we will work from either a Printed Order or Submission form for your submission. Should you send the Wrong level service form, we accept no responsibility for this as this is down to you (the submitter) to ensure that your paperwork is correct when submitting to us. In the event you do submit on the wrong service level and we have processed the order this can not be undone and is down to you (the submitter) to cover the cost of the service. If the submission has not been submitted but we can not move your collectable/s to the correct desired service level, a return charge will apply should you want the collectables returned which includes packing materials, labour time and return postage.
- All Submissions are returned within the UK Via Royal Mail Next Day Special or Fedex Next Day, This is charged to the customer at a cost of £8-£14 depending on the weight and level of insurance required.
- If the parcels are too heavy for Royal Mail Services then shipping will be with Fedex Next Day Services, which is £8, However The cost of insurance is chargable to the customer at a rate of 1% of total insured value.
- Dan's Pokestop can Not be held responsible for late deliveries via either Royal Mail or Fedex, If the items do not arrive next day, we will not chase to claim a refund.
- Return Shipping Outside the UK - Providing that you have disclosed your cards as a "Temporary Export" when Shipping to Dan's Pokestop, We Can return Via Fedex International Priority, this is usually around £30-£40 per shipment, plus any insurance that you may require which is chargable to the customer at a rate of 1% of declared value. (Please note that upon return you may be liable for customs handling charges which usually equates to around £21)
Grading Terms & Conditions
Please read all the information below for all the latest on Grading at Dan's Pokestop.
Terms of Service
By submitting via Dan's Pokestop to PSA / CGC you agree to our terms of service.
- You agree to pay the fees for the service within the timescale of request (The end of the month in which they are submitted for).
- Upon your cards return you will be notified they are back in the possession of Dan’s Pokéstop, at which point you will be asked to confirm your return address, as until this is done we will not return cards to you for security reasons, Any cards held awaiting confirmation for longer than 14 days will attract a £10 storage fee per month for the holding of cards unless prior agreed by Dan’s Pokéstop.
- Dan's Pokestop requires submissions to be sent in Semi Rigid Card Holders and in a Clear, Loose fit penny sleeve. We do accept submissions presented in other ways (for example in Top Loaders, ETB sleeves or in a companies graded holder etc) however should we be required to change your card from anything outside of this criteria, there will be an additional charge of 15p PER CARD for material costs and time of transfer. We would STRONGLY advise NOT sending your collectable in Perfect Fit sleeves as they can not be submitted in these and can damage your collectable.
- In relation to PSA you agree to pay any applicable up charges (As this is an element outside of our control which PSA decide based on your collectable's Final Graded Value) within 10 days of notification of required charges or Dan’s Pokéstop reserves the right to sell your cards to recover costs if unpaid.
- If Any items are left unclaimed or unpaid for in regards of returns, including return shipping after 6 months of notification of return they will be disposed of and no reimbursement will be made to the customer as the item then becomes the property of Dan's Pokestop LTD.
- Dan's Pokestop LTD accepts no responsibility for any cards damaged / lost whilst in transit to us for submission, it is down to you (the submitter) to ensure that all cards are correctly packaged (We recommend following our packaging instructions for this) and insured for their journey to us for grading.
- Dan's Pokestop LTD Reserves the right to not serve / facilitate services without explanation. However this will be on a non bias / discriminatory basis, of sex, age, race, sexuality or based on any disabilities.
- When Submitting to CGC, if you send cards on the same service level, but some with and some without subgrades, they are submitted on separate submissions and therefore are likely to return at separate times. This also applies to PSA and Beckett if you are using different service levels. As the time difference can not be guaranteed, these will be shipped back separately with both postage charges being liable to the customer.
NON PAYMENT OF GRADING FEES:
- By submitting to Dan's Pokestop for grading you agree to pay for your grading fee's within the time requested as the cards are shipped prior to payment, once the cut off date (14th of each month for CGC, 31st of Each Month for PSA & Beckett Grading Services) has passed, your cards are then processed and this can not be reverted. If you fail to pay for your grading fee's without a prior arrangement, Dan's Pokestop LTD Reserves the right to sell the cards once returned if not paid for within 14 Days of a final request notice which will be issued to you via the contact details you supplied to recover any costs, plus financial damages and there will be no value refunded to you even if the value of sale exceeds the cards value plus the grading costs as you are within breach of our terms of service.
- By Agreeing to pay via our payment plan option, you agree to make payments on time as required. failure to do so will result in a £10 late payment fee charge for any late payments. Failing to pay for the payment plan Dan's Pokestop LTD Reserves the right to sell the cards once returned if not paid for within 14 Days of a final request notice which will be issued to you via the contact details you supplied to recover any costs, plus financial damages and there will be no value refunded to you even if the value of sale exceeds the cards value plus the grading costs as you are within breach of our terms of service.
To return the cards it will be via FedEx Next day or Royal Mail Next Day Special, however the amount of insurance on the package is the responsibility of the customer and is an additional charge and will be quoted per return parcel.
Please note that whilst we may have multiple submissions returning at one time, we package returned collectables PER SUBMISSION, this includes collectables sent on similar services (with and without subgrades), Therefore they may be packaged separately and whilst we always endeavour to return as many collectables in one parcel to our customers, we can not guarantee this, which may result in more than one return shipping cost very close together.
Any orders cancelled before they are shipped to PSA / CGC once in possession of Dan’s Pokéstop will be subject to a handling charge of £10, the sender will also be responsible for the cost of return postage on top of this. Cards will only be returned correctly insured.
Whilst your collectables are in the possession of Dan's Pokestop they will be insured under our business stock insurance to the declared value of the service level you have submitted the collectable under, or to a medium of current market value (which ever is relevant to the current market price of the collectable)
Whilst your collectables are in Transit to your selected grading company, they will be insured to the medium of current market solds, or the maximum declared value of the service that you submit your collectable under (Which ever is greater)
Whilst Returning to Dan's Pokestop from your selected grading company the collectable will be covered to the declared value of the service level you have submitted the collectable under, or to a medium of current market value (which ever is relevant to the current market price of the collectable)
Dan's Pokestop LTD Accepts NO responsibility for the value of goods being greater than the declared maximum value of the service level selected when submitting. In the event of a Loss, Theft of Damage to your item, if you (The Submitter) have not sent the collectable on the correct service level then we accept no responsibility for any differing financial value as we have presented you with the correct information to make an informed decision when choosing the service level to submit your collectable via our services. This also applies for Service Level Up Charges with PSA and CGC.
PSA REHOLDER SERVICE
By Submitting your card for reholder with PSA, you (the submitter) understand the holder should be free of damage to ensure the grade stays the same. Should the cased have any damage PSA do reserve the right to refuse to reholder or issue the card with a lower grade than originally stated due to damage caused by indenting or water ingress onto the card.
This service is still charged to the customer should PSA deem it to be a lower grade or refuse to reholder and by submitting on this service you accept these terms and conditions.
Customer Consent and Waiver - In Relation to Removing Cards From Existing Holders at Customers Request
I consent to Dan's Pokestop LTD removing the submitted card(s) from their case(s) / holder(s) for purposes of authenticating and grading the card(s) in raw state.
I understand that this removal will likely void any guarantee that may have been provided by another grading company that encapsulated the card(s).
I understand that if the submitted card(s) are determined by CGC / PSA or Beckett to be Not Genuine, Questionable Authenticity, or otherwise ungradable, the card(s) will be designated as such and will not be graded or encapsulated by the above mentioned companies and the grading fee will still apply.
I accept the risks associated with removing my collectible(s) from cases / holders and agree to release, waive, and discharge Dan's Pokestop LTD and its employees, agents, and representatives from all liability for loss or damage, whether caused by negligence or not, associated with my request to remove collectibles from cases / holders.
Suspected Accidental Damage / Query Of Grade Results
As with any process that involves Human Processing there is always a possibility (and this is a RARE possibiliy) That cards can be damaged during Transit, Unpackaging, Grading and Encasement.
As all the companies that Dan's Pokestop submit to are industry leaders and professionals, All incoming cards are imaged on arrival.
Should you feel that your card has sustained damage that was not there prior to your submission, please get in contact. We always advise that you clearly photograph the Front & Back of your cards before sending to grade as these will be required to support your claim of damages.
We will happily send your card back to the respective company for review providing you can provide imagary prior to sending. We (as the Grading companies require the card for inspection) will need you to return the card to Dan's Pokestop LTD to allow us to present the card for inspection to the specific company in question.
Due to GDPR We WILL NOT Give out any Account or Submission Number Information for customers to do this on their own accord as we are the submitters acting on your behalf.
All costs of return shipping to CGC / PSA / Beckett will be covered by Dan's Pokestop, until the point it is deemed no fault of the companies, at which point it will fall liable to the submitter to repay all shipping and handling costs both ways. If it is found that the collectable was damaged whilst in possession of the particular company then the grade cost will be refunded and disclosed values will be reimbursed to the submitter.
Please note that each companies inspection time of queries can vary and there is no specific time fo ra resolve, however we would expect this to be within 28 working days.
Cross Grading Services (Otherwise referred to as "Cross Over)
At Dan's Pokestop we offer Cross Grading Services for CGC, PSA and Beckett. Whilst Beckett will allow a cross over from ANY Grading company, CGC & PSA will only recognise Cross Over Submissions from the other fore mentioned companies. In this instance the collectables need to be removed from their current holder, Dan's Pokestop can do this on your behalf, Please Refer to the Customer Consent and Waiver Form in relation to this.
DAN'S POKESTOP LTD ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILIY FOR PREVIOUS COLLECTABLES HAVING DEFECTS MISSED BY ANY GRADING COMPANY SUCH AS ALTERATIONS, NON GENUINE CARDS, THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO THESE SPECIFIC ISSUES AS THEY ARE USED AS EXAMPLES.
Any collectable submitted for Cross Grading, whether sucessful or not, is still charged as they are carrying out a grading service and therefore is chargeable to the submitter.
Non Grade Due to CGC / PSA / Beckett's detail of Defect's (See Below)
All the above companies reserve the right to decline to grade or holder Trading Cards / Comic Books / Magazine's for the following reasons, Should this occur to one of your submitted collectables, depending on the reason for decline, the service may still be chargeable, please see the table below. By submitting to Dan's Pokestop you agree to these terms and Dan's Pokestop can not be held responsible for the charges should your collectable be declined:
- QA - Questionable Authenticity - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- AC - Altered Card - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- NC - Not Suitable for Certification - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- NG - No Grade - This is No Charge to the Submitter.
- IT - Ineligible Type - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- N-1 Evidence of Trimming - When a card's edge appears to have been altered. A card doctor may use scissors, scalpel, cutter, or any other sharp instrument. A card that appears trimmed: A hooked appearance along the edge, unusually sharp or uncommon edges for the issue, an inconsistent tone to the color of the edge in question or a wavy, unnatural look to the edges - This is Charged to the Submitter
- N-2 Evidence of Restoration - When a card's paper stock appears to have been built up - for example, when ripped corners are built up to look like new corners - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- N-3 Evidence of Recoloration - Where a card's colour appears to have been artificially improved - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- N-4 Questionable Authenticity - This is the term used when a card appears to be counterfeit or when the autograph is deemed to be not genuine - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- N-5 Altered Stock - This includes, but is not limited to characteristics on the card that appear to show some form of alteration such as paper restoration, crease/wrinkle pressing or enhanced gloss - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- N-6 Minimum Size Requirement - When a card is significantly undersized according to factory specifications - No Charge to the Submitter.
- N-7 Evidence of Cleaning - When a whitener is used to whiten borders or a solution is used to remove wax, candy, gum or tobacco stains - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- N-8 Miscut - This term is used when the factory cut is abnormal for the issue, causing the card’s edges to deviate from their intended appearance - No Charge to the Submitter.
- N-9 Don't Grade - When we do not grade an issue. The cards may be oversized or an obscure issue - No Charge to the Submitter.
- N-0 Authentic Only - This means that PSA is only certifying that the item is genuine, without a numerical grade. This may be due to the existence of an alteration, one with malice or otherwise, a major defect or the original submitter may have requested that PSA encapsulate the card without a grade. The "Authentic" label means that the item, in our opinion, is real but nothing more - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- AA Authentic Altered - This means that while PSA is certifying that the item is genuine, due to the existence of alterations, the item cannot receive a numerical grade. The term altered may mean that the card shows evidence of one or more of the following: trimming, recoloring, restoration, and/or cleaning. Items receiving the "Authentic Altered" designation, in our opinion, are genuine with the presence of some type of alteration. This is done on a case-by-case basis only, and must be notated on the submission form at the time of submission - This is Charged to the Submitter.
- Authentic - The item does not meet the minimum standard to issue a grade, however the collectable is recognised as authentic - This is Charged to the Submitter.
Turn around Times
All quoted turn around times are subject to change and are not guaranteed as the volume of work load at CGC, PSA & Beckett Grading Services Fluctuates and Dan’s Pokéstop LTD can not be held accountable for these changes. Please note that all quoted turn around times are once received by the relevant company and do not include processing, shipping or customs handling times.
Dan’s Pokéstop LTD reserves the right to change the cost per card for grading at any time without prior warning as CGC, PSA & Beckett Grading Services can change their price structure at any time. Should this happen any whilst cards are in the possession of Dan’s Pokéstop you will be notified and should you wish to return your cards the return of cards policy applies.